Title: NCAA Compliance: Raising the Bar to Prevent Sexual Assault
Date: Wednesday, March 14th, 2018
Time: 1PM ET/10AM PT
Duration: 1 Hour
Following the issuing of the new NCAA Sexual Assault Prevention Policy in August 2017, campus Athletics Departments have been under strict scrutiny to comply and are now expected to file their first Annual Attestation Report by May 2018. With that in mind, EVERFI will be hosting its third webinar on the topic and joining forces with leading employment law firm Jackson-Lewis.
You’re invited to join industry experts:
- Gregg Clifton | Principal, Collegiate and Professional Sports Practice Group, Jackson Lewis
- John Long | Of Counsel, Jackson Lewis
- Holly Rider-Milkovich | Senior Director of Prevention Education, EVERFI (advisory committee member for NCAA Tool Kit)
During this free 60-minute webinar, our presenters will provide:
- In-depth approach for building a training strategy that meets and exceeds NCAA requirements
- Best practices and campus case studies aligned with the core commitments of the NCAA Sexual Violence Prevention Tool Kit
- The role of technology in implementing, tracking, and evaluating effective prevention trainings
- Data and insights derived from new online prevention and compliance tools
- Legal perspective on the changing climate, the new NCAA policy and head coach responsibility bylaws
Can’t make the event? Please register here and we’ll send you the recording following the event.