Title: The Future of Workplace Harassment Prevention
Duration: 1 Hour
The #MeToo movement is shining a spotlight on harassment in the workplace like never before. The growing number of high-profile cases has demonstrated the widespread prevalence and severity of sexual harassment in the workplace, increasing expectations and accountability, and pushing organizations to reevaluate their existing harassment prevention programs.
EVERFI and Jackson Lewis hosted an important webinar with leading industry expert speakers:
- Samia Kirmani | Attorney at Law, Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Rob Buelow | Vice President of Prevention Education, EVERFI
- George Homer | Vice President, EVERFI
During the free 60-minute webinar, we discussed:
- The impact of the #MeToo movement on the harassment prevention landscape in 2018
- Challenges, insights, case studies, and strategies for harassment training in 2018
- EEOC guidance and compliance best practices
- Notes from the Field: How EVERFI and Jackson Lewis are addressing this shift in prevention and compliance needs for our clients.